As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
The following is a list of revealed Cheat Codes that can be used in The Metronomicon.
To use any cheat codes, go to the main menu (with some notable exceptions designated below) and type in the code; to disable the code, type it again.
List of known codes[edit | edit source]
|Name||Effect||Entered At||PC||PS4||Xbox One|
|No Fail||In Freeplay mode, if you run out of health, you won't fail the song.||Start Menu||NOFAIL|
|Party Time||Unlocks all songs, abilities and characters in Freeplay mode. (Except Flavius!)||Start Menu||PARTYTIME|
|Big Head Mode||Enlarges the heads of all the characters.||Start Menu||NOGGINS|
|Ziptune||Makes all songs run at 130% speed. Chipmunk Mode!!||Start Menu||ZIPTUNE|
|Mouth Fart Mode||Blarg boop booty bleh butt bum blah boogers fart.||Start Menu||IDFART|
|Harder Enemies||Sets the level of all enemies to party average + 2. Replay levels in Story Mode with added challenge!||Start Menu||WHIRLINGMCGOO|
|No Pee Breaks||A full, uninterrupted 50-song playlist of all the base game songs in a row. Holy mother of song overload!
|Boss Rush||All the 5 boss songs in order in a row. That's like one-tenth of No Pee Breaks!
|Gotta Go Fast||Similar to "No Pee Breaks", but beating a boss immediately moves the song to the next level. Oh, and you HAVE to kill the minibosses in order not to fail.
|Seeded Speedrun||Similar to "Gotta Go Fast", but generates a ten song playlist.
||Teleport Menu||SEED****||* * * *||* * * *|
Removed Codes[edit | edit source]
- THEHUSTLE - Speeds up note scrolling.
- SLOWJAMZ - Slows down note scrolling
- A slider for note scroll speed has since been added, making these cheats unnecessary.
Currently known bugs[edit | edit source]
- For Seeded Speedrun, if the last letter of the 4-button code matches up with the last letter of any of the other cheat codes, the cheat code will not work.
- E.G. Because NOPEEBREAKS ends in an S, seeds like ASSS will not work.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- IDFART is a reference to DOOM's cheat code style, where most codes are prefixed with an "id". (It also coincidentally sounds like "I'd fart".)
- WHIRLINGMCGOO? Well...go rewatch the cutscene where Sara and Ralf first appear.
- GOTTAGOFAST is a direct reference and homage to Sonic the Hedgehog.